eCommerce managers and digital leaders often look at their homepage and have a “gut feel” that the layout is inadequate. Many look at their competitors who they aspire to be like with the intent to copy them, but as they all do different things this never has the intended result.
So what changes are required and why? Who is correct? Who should you listen too?
This webinar has been created to resolve this common pain point and is a culmination of two years deep analysis of:
- The top performing retailers in the world.
- Extensive studies in user research and user behaviour data from the top research organisations around the world.
- Research on best practice from the top practitioners globally.
We’re pleased to present to you the "highlight reel" of the findings from the above research, delivering the best practice layout of the homepage.
What you will learn:
- The science behind all page elements required of the header and the body of the homepage.
- The strategic placement and behaviour of these elements.
- Real life examples to show how top retailers are utilising specific page elements.
You will gain an appreciation of how your own homepage stacks up to best practice and have a clear view of the changes you need to make to work towards creating amazing online experiences.
Come along and enjoy the learning journey!
DIGITAL STRATEGIST, eSTAR
Greg is an experienced head of digital with a demonstrated history of working in the retail and internet industries. He is skilled in Digital Strategy, Customer Experience Strategy, Analytics Analysis, Senior Project Management and Enterprise eCommerce Technology. Greg has been trained by some of the top UX practitioners in the world and has a postgraduate in Business and Administration. Greg is passionate about working with eStar's clients to help bring their digital strategy to life.
FOUNDER, THE NORA NETWORK
Paul has had a successful and diverse career with a key focus on entrepreneurship and start-ups, mainly in retail and technology. Paul is passionate about uplifting the spirits of retailers nationwide and looks to provide a more holistic and optimistic approach to retail in Australia.