Handle the hype - building a scalable fulfilment model to match increasing demand
The DTC market in Australia has never been more exciting. Newcomers and more established merchants alike are innovating relentlessly, delightfully leading more and more customers through their retail experiences, reaching new segments with unique products and creating a wealth of options for consumers.
However, as thrilling as it is to see a brand capture the imagination of their audience and start to create a movement, without reliable and scalable processes in place behind the scenes, that hype they create can quickly turn to disappointment. The journey from tens to hundreds to thousands of orders a day is one fraught with challenges if ill-equipped, especially when it comes to fulfilment, but as this webinar will cover, entirely manageable with the right combination of technology, expertise and attitude.
Key discussion points will include:
- Mr. Consistent’s whirlwind ride from start-up concept to household name.
- When unscalable becomes unmanageable.
- Why fulfilment is a crucial part of customer experience and makes or breaks a brand’s reputation.
- Why building a brand is about building trust with your customers, and the key to establishing that ‘consistent’ reputation.
- Growth is not linear, especially in ecommerce – why you need to build in a buffer to your capacity, and have the option to ‘flex up’.
Join us live from 11AM AEST on Wednesday 16th June for this catalysing discussion. We look forward to you tuning in!