Make paid search and paid social, pay off: How frank green tailored their global tactics
Thinking about steering your business into new territories? Or expanding product categories? You won’t want to miss this!
Join Mike Rhodes and Trevor Henselwood from WebSavvy, and Rebecca van Raay from frank green, to hear about how paid ads strategy helped frank green expand into new international markets and strengthen their brand strategy to achieve one of their biggest years yet.
Discover how using paid acquisition helped frank green answer the questions that mattered most to their business.
Learn how you can apply this to your own business to answer these questions with confidence:
- Which country should we expand to next, and when?
- What channel should we use next to grow Australian buyers?
- How can we do what we’re doing now, more efficiently?
In this helpful session, Mike and Trevor will also cover those crucial fundamentals of Google and Facebook ads that are often overlooked, and the tips and tricks that could vastly improve your business strategy.
The mistakes to avoid, the questions you need to be asking of your data, and what you need to be focussed on in the lead up to this year’s holiday season.
The webinar will cover:
- Competitor analysis and the competitive landscape
- How to figure out which campaign to roll out, and what to ensure your main campaigns are doing (and not doing!)
- Which creative works best in which international market
- How to ask the right questions of your data
Tune in live from 11AM AEST on Wednesday 11th August.
Please note the registrant’s contact details will be shared with NORA and the webinar partnering organisation.