Between 14-16 January 2018, Deloitte will once again be taking a select group of Australian retailers to attend the National Retail Federation (NRF) conference, the “Retail BIG Show” in New York City as part of our NRF Retail Study Tour (“the Tour”).
“The learnings and insights were significant, provocative, opportunistic and challenging. Thank you, I came home inspired!” ~ 2017 Deloitte Tour Attendee
What is the Retail BIG Show?
The NRF is retail’s most significant three-day event, bringing together top industry players from around the world with one common passion - to disrupt the status quo and drive innovation in retail. You’ll leave with an unparalleled view of how retail brands of all sizes are transforming themselves for the digital age, and new ideas on how to take your organisation to the next level.
Watch this short video or read last year’s wrap up for more on what you can expect.
What will you experience as part of the Deloitte NRF Retail Study Tour?
In addition to your full 3 day conference pass, if you register through Deloitte, you’ll be exclusively invited to:
- Meet your fellow tour guests at a Pre-Tour catch up in December
- Attend key note addresses, breakout sessions and events run by Deloitte as part of our involvement in the broader NRF conference program
- Participate in curated floor tours of the NRF Exhibition hall to help guide you through the most relevant new technologies and ideas on show
- Gain insights at a retail Master Class hosted at Deloitte's New York office
- Join in private retail safari tours of some of New York's newest and most innovative retail stores
- Network with Deloitte's international retail guests and contacts at a range of dinners and events at New York's most exclusive restaurants and bars
- An optional one-on-one debrief session after the Tour back in Australia to distil the insights and think through how best to apply the learnings and opportunities to your business
- Join your fellow tour guests at a cocktail event in Australia in March 2018, to share experiences and developments.
“The tour was incredibly useful for me and I not only made some great relationships, some are already blossoming into business opportunity. Thanks again!” ~ 2017 Deloitte Tour Attendee
What will it cost?
We ask that you cover the cost of the conference ticket at US$2575, however, all additional Deloitte Tour activities will be covered by us. Simply register your interest using the form above.
If you have any questions, would like more information please contact Diana Setiawan at +61 2 9322 7487 or register your interest here.