Following the success of the 2016 Retail Innovation Summit, we are delighted to present the 2017 Summit, that will bring together some of the brightest minds in the retail industry.
Digital disruption is transforming the industry. It's creating empowered, informed consumers who shop virtually anywhere and anytime, and nimble new competitors not constrained by legacy investments. To compete, retailers must embrace innovation in a way they've never done before – and it's not just about the technology.
Over one action-packed day, be inspired by the latest global and local thinking led by international keynote David Rogers, Professor at Columbia Business School and author of The Digital Transformation Playbook. You'll also hear success stories in today's disruptive market and engage with senior peers, all with one thing on their mind: how to transform to compete in a digital economy.
Hot topic workshops with industry experts
- The outlook for retail – insights from leading retail industry analysts
- Building and leading an innovation culture – led by Kim Schmidt, Partner Leadership Talent & Culture, Grant Thornton
- Building business value through innovation – led by Paul Greenberg, Founder, NORA
- ‘Space time’ marketing – launch of original research and panel discussion led by Gareth Jude, Retail Industry Executive, Telstra
- Thriving in an Amazon world – insight from leading retailers across the industry
Up close and personal
Go behind the scenes with some of Australia's most innovative retailers, including eBay, Commonwealth Bank, and Kent and Lime.
Prominent industry leaders sharing their innovation stories
- Catriona Noble, Managing Director Retail Distribution at ANZ
- John Stine, International Retail Director at Intel
- Tim Mackinnon, Senior Director Retail Growth at eBay
- Nick Molnar, Co-Founder & CEO at Afterpay
- Will Rogers, Co-Founder at Kent & Lime
- Cameron Curtis, General Manager Australia & NZ at Near
- Jane Lu, Founder at Showpo
Explore @ Expo
Explore solutions that will change the way we will think, shop, and do business with a connected store platform demonstration of the latest retail technology from some of the world’s leading ICT vendors.
Don't miss out
This is an exclusive industry curated event for senior leaders interested in the nexus of retail innovation and technology. Places are limited. We may decline your application for any reason, but will contact you in advance if required to do so.
Access insights from the 2016 Summit here.