Modern retailers face many challenges, from managing daily operations at their stores to transforming business for future growth. How do retailers get ahead with tools that combine the best of digital and in-store to deliver personal, seamless, and differentiated customer experiences by empowering people and capturing insights to drive growth?
Join Microsoft, Adobe and NORA on Thursday 21 September, as we discuss Personalisation – how to better engage with your customer through data-fuelled personalised experiences.
Hosted by Microsoft’s Retail Industry Executive, Marcella Larsen with guest speakers:
- Scott Rigby, Head of Digital Transformation for Asia Pacific, Adobe
- Bill Burton, Group General Manager, Brand & Media Experience, Scentre Group (Westfield)
- Paul Greenberg, founder and Executive Director, NORA
- Nick Wells, Senior Store Manager, Microsoft
- Leon Condon, CEO, Engagis (Microsoft Retail ISV)
Join us as we:
- Demonstrate how Microsoft, Adobe and Sapient Razorfish are transforming the customer experience at Sephora using data and machine learning to change business models.
- Discuss why it takes a combination of simplifying the customer shopping experience and leveraging predictive analytics to anticipate the needs of each customer to provide an offer that resonates and keeps them coming back.
- Dive into why the lack of data is not the biggest challenge for most Australian retailers - but rather the ability to use and interpret data for content, product and service offerings.
RETAIL INDUSTRY MARKET DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE, MICROSOFT
Marcy is responsible for leading platform agnostic cloud and mobile focused growth strategies in the industries of Retail, Travel, Hospitality and Consumer Goods. She oversees retail industry strategies, marketing, solution development, partner development, thought leadership and customer relations, ensuring the full extent of Microsoft’s industry visions and value propositions are realised locally. Marcy brings almost 22 years of deep customer, vertical technology, sales and marketing experience to this role.
ADOBE HEAD OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FOR ASIA PACIFIC
Scott has 17 years of digital experience and has consulted with Australian and Asia Pacific C-Suite executives on more than 200 engagements in the area of digital transformation, strategy, marketing, business measurement, data driven maturity and operational readiness.
Leon is the CEO of Engagis, Australia’s largest digital solutions company. Engagis provides digital solutions to over 3,000 individual retailers and create connections for clients like Telstra, Westpac, Bupa, Coles, Noodlebox and Officeworks. Leon has an outstanding track record of senior leadership roles in blue-chip companies such as Honeywell, Redicall and Advance Group. He has also led successful multi-million dollar start-ups in the technology, telecommunications and technical service industries.
GROUP GENERAL MANAGER, BRAND & MEDIA EXPERIENCE, SCENTRE GROUP (WESTFIELD)
Bill is a high-energy leader, working at the convergence of Retail, Property, Digital, Brand communications, Content, Digital Screen networks, Advertising, Technology and data platforms.
He has a track record of delivering transformative financial success, with an engaged, inclusive culture that attracts and grows great talent.
FOUNDER & EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, NORA
Paul is passionate about uplifting the spirits of retailers nationwide and looks to provide a more holistic and optimistic approach to retail in Australia. Paul has had a successful and diverse career with a key focus on entrepreneurship and start-ups, mainly in retail and technology.
SENIOR STORE MANAGER, MICROSOFT
Nick is highly strategic and focused, known for establishing high performing teams and delivering innovative ideas for change management. Nick has over 18 years retail leadership experience with global and national brands with consumer electronics and Fashion/Adventure Outdoor Retailers and has extensive experience managing multi-site, flagship and high volume businesses.