True Fit is a data-driven personalization platform for footwear and apparel retailers that decodes personal style, fit, and size for every consumer, every shoe, and every piece of clothing. Its Fashion Genome is the industry’s most comprehensive data set and collective in the nearly $2 trillion global apparel and footwear industry. By connecting manufacturing design data from thousands of leading apparel and footwear brands, anonymized consumer order data from hundreds of top retailers, personal preference data from millions of registered True Fit users, and hundreds of millions of anonymous shoppers, it maps the detailed style, fit, size and other technical attributes from clothes and shoes to the detailed style preferences and buying behaviors of millions of individual shoppers.
The Fashion Genome powers the True Personalization Platform, which allows retailers and brands to provide consumers with unparalleled personalization via software-as-a-service, APIs, and data-as-a-service, including consumer preference data, personal style rankings, fit ratings, size recommendations, fit details, and merchandising analytics.
This data plus our advanced AI powers the True Experience Platform which is made up of five products:
1. True Audience for segments of highly active True Fit shoppers to target in advertising campaigns
2. True Discovery for curated 1:1 style recommendations that quickly connect shoppers to the unique styles just for them
3. True Confidence for personalized fit and size recommendations that eliminate the size guessing game so that more shoppers complete purchases
4. True 360 for cross-retailer shopper data & 1:1 recommendations that can be copied into a retailer’s CRM to build 360 degree customer views and power elevated experiences
5. True Insight for product and shopper dashboards that help marketing, merchandising and product design teams make smarter decisions based on their holistic business